a no nonsense Wyoming, U.S.A. company since 1997
Wave MP3 Editor PRO v2015.1
Wave MP3 Editor PRO: This has been our most popular Windows PC app ever - over 20,000 users can't be wrong!
One-time registration fee of just $29.95 - upgrades are always free here at code-it.
Specialized Audio Tools Included:the Audio Editor...
It has a "personality" of its own: designed to be, what we call, "polite": gently guiding you to shorten the learning curve. Get down to the "nitty gritty" with its clean interface and powerful features.
Now supports import of: AIF Files (*.aif) ASF - audio track (*.asf) AU Files (*.au) AUDIO CD - audio track (*.cda) AVI Files - audio track(*.avi) M4A Files (*.m4a) MP2 Files (*.mp2) MP3 Files (*.mp3) MP4 Files - audio track(*.mp4) OggVorbis Files (*.ogg) TXT Files [*.txt] - will convert to audio the load VOX Files (*.vox) WAV Files (*.wav) WMA Files (*.wma) WMV - audio track (*.wmv)
Supports export to: MP3 Files (*.mp3) OggVorbis Files (*.ogg) VOX [*.vox] WAV Files (*.wav) WMA Files (*.wma)
the 'VST' enabled Audio Editor...
For those that might prefer to take advantage of applying "VST" effects - this Audio Editor (added as a tool) gives you that option: VST instruments and VST MIDI effects are not currently supported. It is an advanced Editor that uses a different "engine" then the main Editor - giving you a somewhat different set of options to enhance your audio files.
Steinberg's Virtual Studio Technology (VST) is an interface for integrating software audio synthesizer and effect plugins with audio editors and hard-disk recording systems. VST and similar technologies use Digital Signal Processing (DSP) to simulate traditional recording studio hardware with software. Thousands of VST plug-ins exist and can be found and downloaded off the net (lots are offered free).
the Audio Recorder (records/ encodes in real time)...
Just some of it's features:
* will record form any 'record source' your system supports (i.e. microphone, line-in, stereo mix/ speaker output, etc...)
* no temp files created - saves/ encodes in 'real time'
* option to record to many supported sample rates
* automatically lists (for your selection) all record sources your system offers
OMG! There's more? Yep.. we're just get'n started...
the Real Time Recorder...
A really cool audio recorder that allows you to record from any source your system supports (i.e. microphone, line-in, speaker output, etc...).
Records and encodes the file format in "real time": meaning it creates no temp files of any kind.It's great for building up your music collection by recording the audio from Youtube videos. iNet Radio, or any other source you might be listening to.
the Audio Format Converter...
Import most any format of audio files: export to WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC/MP4, AU and AIFF with selected sample rate values.
Options to apply Normalize effect, Remove DC Offset and keep any existing ID tags.
Leaves original files intact: creates new converted file within the selected target path.
the CD Drive Info...
Lets you know what your CD Drive is capable of.
the CD Writers...
The CD writers allow you to write your files to CD-R. Great for creation of "mix and match" custom audio CD's!
Create a Audio CD that will play on most any CD Player or use the data writer to back up your important files.
the DJ Audio Player...
Have fun playing around with this cool player! Make audio sound the way you want to with its array of options/ functions.
the Playlist Maker/ Player...
Use to play audio files as well as create a "playlist" file for future use.
the 'Batch Equalizer Wizard'...
Transforms WAV, MP3, OGG, or WMA to WAV or MP3 to their "equalized" state: transform 1 or 100's at a time in batch mode!
This is NOT a EQ recorder but rather a EQ transformer - a faster method then you've ever seen before.
You probably have several equalizers built into your music players. But all they do is equalize the sound while you play a track. They can't EQ 100 tracks at a time for you.They don't create a new track that you can burn to CD or use as an MP3 file that's already equalized the way you want it wherever you go. So in short, other EQs equalize while you listen ONLY. This software creates all new files, 100 at a time if you like to take with you and listen to anywhere you are, any time you like.
With other EQs, you have to constantly change your EQ settings each time you play a song or in each location that you listen, to get the full impact. Plus most of them aren't 12 bands which is what you really need for professional equalizing. This is the only EQ of its kind.
Left/Right Or Both Tracks, Enhance the Left Track or The Right Track, or set both the same to enhance both tracks together. You're in complete control. In the image below - the arrow is pointing to the two buttons that control if the sliders are "locked" to each other - in other words if you click the "Lock Channels" button when you move a slider for either the right or left channel it will also move the other channel to the same position. The sliders will be in sync with each other. Click the "Unlock" button to do just that.
the Audio Overdub Mixer...
This is a specialized, high-tech, audio mixer tool that makes mixing or overdubbing audio files easy as pie!
While it's true that you can beat your head against the wall to mix files with an audio editor: this software just makes mixing audio files much easier and is a pleasure to work with.
Just some of the features:
* Cut and paste sounds ( MP3s, WMAs, WAVs) quickly and easy! Includes 2 independent audio editors.
* Each editor has the ability to record from any source your sound-card allows.
* Mix, record or overdub WAV and WMA & MP3 files as you will.
* Each deck/ editor has slider controls that allow you to set the temp and/ or pitch in real time (as the file is playing). Option to save these effects into the file if "Saved As".
* Has options to apply many effects to any file loaded within any of the editors (i.e. fade in/ out, normalize, amplify volume and much more...)
* Export mix as a single WAV, MP3 or OGG file.
* Use it for just an audio editor if you want - it does a good job of that too!
* There's just all kinds of mixing "trickery" you can perform with this software: mix'em up any way you want with other advanced features it offers.
Just some of what this "Super Mixer" can do for you:
* Load a master file into any of the editor "decks" then play that "deck" as you record in the editor/ deck. After you created your "overdub" recording - elect to mix into the master file. It's easy - it's fun! You can sing along with the best bands in the world: as the song goes "We all just want to be big rock stars..." and with this software you might just make the cut!
* Be creative and mix up your favorite tunes then burn to an audio CD or publish on the iNet.
* I could go on forever but surly you get the point? If not, then it's just not your "thing" I guess;-(
Some 'tips and tricks':
* Use the Undo and Redo functions to get your mix just right. This allows you to experiment with different mixing possibilities without starting all over again.
Record anything you can hear! If you're sick and tired of having to find/ download and install special "loopback" sound card drivers to be able to record 'Stereo Mix' (output from your speakers) then this is for you! It was designed using the K.I.S.S. method: it's amazing how simple you can now record ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR SPEAKERS/ HEADPHONES! Disclaimer: works on Wins Vista, 7 and 8 only - no XP.
the File Chopper (uses the editor)...